Texas-All Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing Course
The Texas All-Lines Pre-licensing Adjuster course will ensure that claims adjusters adhere to state insurance regulations, understand the field and uphold high ethical standards.
Students will learn the technical skills that claims adjusters need to possess, such as insurance policy content and interpretation, state and insurance laws, and subject-matter expertise specific to the claims they handle. Students will learn the soft skills they also need to have as professional claims adjusters, such as empathy, listening, adapting to change, time management skills, and delivering great customer service.”
This course also includes the exam. The exam consist of 150 multiple choice questions. To pass the exam, students must score a 70 or higher.
Texas-All Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing CourseGet Full Access
Course not self-paced, payments non-refundable.
Adjuster License requirements for Texas and some non-licensing state residents.
Covers various adjuster topics, including coverages, policies, bonds, marine, compensation, and insurance concepts.
Course Description & Objectives
Dream Team 3 Adjusting Academy’s Texas All Lines Adjuster Pre-Licensing Course offers all the requirements by the Texas Department of Insurance to apply for your Texas All-Lines Adjuster License for those who are a resident of Texas or reside in one of the following non-licensing states:
District of Columbia (DC)
After the completion of this course, you will receive a certificate that is submitted with your application to the state that reflects that you have met the testing requirements.
• Students will learn the duties, responsibilities and practices of all adjusters
• Students will learn about the different types of lines of coverages, such as personal and commercial lines of coverage
• Students will learn about the different type of flood, auto and standard fire policies
• Students will learn about bonds and the different parties listed in a bond
• Students will gain an understanding of the insurance terms and related concepts
• Students will learn what the state of Texas requires for adjuster licensing
• Students will learn about inland and ocean marine
• Students will learn about the responsibilities of employees and employers in relation to Workers Compensation
• Students will learn about marketing practices, additional coverages, exclusions and extensions
THIS COURSE IS NOT SELF-PACED!
PLEASE VISIT OUR UPCOMING COURSES PAGE OR CONTACT US FOR UPCOMING COURSES.
PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!